Head of Marketing
This exciting Head of Marketing role operates within a division of this multi million pound group. Reporting directly to the CMO, you will be responsible for all acquisition and performance marketing, brand and channel strategy. Key accountabilities will be to co-ordinate the marketing strategy, grow the market for services and manage the cost effective acquisition of new customers across the portfolio of products, own and drive performance of campaigns by driving and developing an integrated channel strategy.
The role will serve as a key member of the Senior Management Team, helping shape high growth categories and lead our strategic ambitions for the business.
- Creation and execution of marketing strategy by setting a compelling vision that fits within group strategies and delivers business KPIs
- Through external agencies and global team turn the strategy into a plan with clear budget goals and fully integrated communications and media plans across brand & acquisition objectives.
- Establish a brand strategy across our suite of products and build awareness campaigns through market leading online strategies and tactical marketing campaigns.
- Budget management & forecasting across all marketing functions – media, creative & channel development.
- Develop & explore new channel growth, helping future proof our marketing mix.
- You will be operating in a fast paced consumer led environment
- Be a strong influencer with experience operating within and across complex stakeholder groups,
- Marketing strategy formulation to drive new customer revenues
- Extensive experience and responsibility in acquisition marketing across broadcast & online channel and integrated marketing planning
Interested candidates should email our retained consultant Paul Bendelow, attaching an up to date CV quoting reference PB/28185/bpe, at firstname.lastname@example.org