New Business Manager
Very lovely independent media planning and buying agency is looking for a results-focused and passionate business developer to help expand this already growing agency. Your remit will be to develop and implement a new business strategy and ultimately win high-growth clients.
This leading independent media planning and buying agency are small but superbly successful, punching way above their weight in terms of media spend. They are superbly successful hence the variety of clients and media channels across which you’ll get to work. They have an unmatched track record of building challenger brands into household names, executing ROI-focussed campaigns for entrepreneurial, data-driven businesses. They really look after their staff, rewarding them very well and ensuring there are progression opportunities for excellent people.
- Develop, implement and deliver a sales strategy to generate incremental revenue.
- Identify advertisers across target segments based on detailed research using industry leading tools and desk research.
- Contact prospects on a regular basis through relevant channels, manage ongoing follow up and secure introductions with senior management team.
- Manage the sales pipeline and associated reporting.
- Work with the senior management team to support winning pitch strategies.
- Successful track record exceeding new business targets.
- 4-5 years’ experience in a media sales role.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Proactive, focused and resilient.
- Knowledge of media landscape and the role of media agencies.