Salary circa £60,000
Based West London
Looking for a FMCG Marketing Manager to drive category growth within EMEA markets for well recognised global retail business.
- Build brand and category growth across EMEA region
- Develop tactics to activate the strategy and innovation plans
- Lead the development of new line products
- Management of Stage Gate process
You'll be responsible for:
- Developing tactics to activate the strategy and innovation and plans for Europe and Middle East
- Leading the development of the annual brand plans and creating compelling internal selling stories and analysis for plans
- Developing best in class creative & communications plans that deliver into the unique tone of voice
- Developing deep understanding of consumers, customers and categories
- Executing consumer research and delivering actionable insights
- Leading the development of new line extensions and product-related marketing opportunities, from concept to launch (including management of Stage Gate process and complete comms development) delivering this in full and on time.
- Managing project teams and timelines to launch products and programmes. Strong leadership of cross-functional partners required to ensure successful delivery.
- Strong collaboration across regions and channels required to gain a deep understanding of their market needs from a consumer and business standpoint.
- Assisting in defining strategy reflecting competitive and consumer trends and market needs.
- Creating and /or managing the innovation funnel / roadmap for platforms that deliver against the objectives and strategies with senior marketing manager.
You'll need to be a strong, well rounded brand marketer leader with a successful history in developing winning brand marketing, innovation and communication strategies.