Senior Marketing Analyst / Insight Manager
Senior Marketing Analyst / Insight Manager, Home based and London, £50K - £70K
This new marketing agency specialises in offering marketing solutions to retailers – helping them optimise their marketing campaigns across all channels based on data insight.
This is a brand new position within a small, expanding and ambitious company run by well-respected leaders within the direct marketing industry. This role will evolve and grow in-line with the business and so it offers plenty of room for development.
The role will be partly home based and part from office in London
You will be analysing customer and channel data from multiple brands to create actionable insights. The role demands commercial understanding combined with an enquiring analytical mentality.
- Organising, planning and executing multi-channel, multi-client analysis
- Quality controlling analytical output
- Owning the measurement, analysis and interpretation of multiple client data sets
- Presentation of analysis and derived insight
- Creating customer segmentation models and writing predictive data models
- Turning analytics output into actionable insight that can be easily understood by the less technically minded
- Creating visual representations of the data and analysis
- Presenting analysis and actionable insight to clients with recommendations for changes in marketing tactics or strategy
Skills & Experience required:
- Analysis experience within a marketing environment
- Intermediate/Advanced SQL and Advanced Excel
- The ability to prioritise multi-client analytics within tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of IBM Modeller and Basic VBA would be an advantage but not essential
- Previous data modelling experience
- Commercial mind-set and ability to present findings and insight
- Self-motivated with good communication skills
Initially this role will be working from home with frequent time spent with members of the team (London)
This level of remote working requires high levels of self-organisation and the ability to work on complex and changing priorities with limited direction.
There will be regular UK wide travel to client and colleague meetings and events, with the occasional overnight away necessary for clients in the more difficult to reach parts of the country.
The salary is between £50K and £70K for an exciting opportunity in marketing analysis and data insight at a start-up marketing agency
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.