Marketing Manager - Beauty
Brilliant opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager with Beauty/Personal Care experience to join a Central London FMCG business.
Our client is a well-known player in health and personal care products and this role looks after their flagship brand which is sold in over 70 countries. In this role you would be responsible for the strategic brand plans, innovation and equity both locally and Globally.
Marketing Manager roles at this level are rarely available on the open market so this is a unique chance to bring your blend of Beauty/Personal Care/Haircare FMCG expertise and strong interpersonal skills to make a fantastic contribution to the team.
You will be a self-starter, with a lot of ambition and proven expertise - having lots of examples under your belt where you have delivered a step change for your brands.
As Marketing Manager, reporting to a Marketing Director, you will manage and develop strategy and drive growth across a a portfolio of brands and lead a team of 5 direct reports.
In summary, you will be responsible for:
- Strategic brand building
- Collaborative Business Planning and complete P&L management
- Innovation- including pipeline funnel
- Communications Planning and Agency leadership
- Relationship management
To be successful you will need:
- Brand experience from a classical FMCG company with experience working in personal care/hair care or beauty categories.
- Line management experience
- Solid advertising and media planning experience.
- Strong analytical skills; consumer insights.
- Strong financial skills - full P&L responsibility; budget planning and management.
- Commercially aware and connected to the UK retail landscape. You must be able to build strong relationships with sales and trade marketing teams.
- People orientation – ability to engage and build trust. Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Mental agility – ability to solve problem
- Change agility – ability to evolve and drive change.
- Results driven - proven ability to utilise all elements of the marketing mix to drive the business results.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **