National Account Manager
My client is a global FMCG business who are highly collaborative in nature and offer good scope for career progression.
This is a highly strategic role which will see you be managing one of the top four grocers. Whilst my client is based in Surrey, they can offer a couple of days a week working from home/out on client site.
Core responsibilities include:
- Agreeing strategic business plans
- Full P&L responsibility
- Ensure success of new product launches
- Manage promotional activities with the customer
- S&OP Forecasting
- Candidates will come from an FMCG background with experience of managing one of the big four grocers
- Prior experience of leading and developing a direct report preferable however not essential
- Exposure to category/data and insight would be ideal