This fab and growing integrated marketing agency builds strong brands for their clients in the FMCG, entertainment, sports and music sectors. They offer a range of solutions including digital, advertising and social media. They are a friendly bunch of creatives and are driven by their team passion to deliver first class marketing with world-class creative content. They are looking for an experienced Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, to project manage a range of POS and POP activity.
This leading agency are experts at what they do and have one of the best reputations in London at the moment. They only work with the best and everyone that enters this thriving agency (and building) love it and always comment about how great it has been for their career and that they never want to leave. If you want the chance to meet this amazing bunch of people and take your own career to the next level, read on.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the client relationship and business
- Taking POP/POS projects from initial client briefs to delivery, from conception of brief to delivery of revenue in a varied formula of strategic creative, design, artwork, production and aftercare formats
- Liaise with key stakeholders and manage & ensure data integrity.
- Support the Account Director in implementing growth opportunities to the relevant businesses and support in servicing the existing workloads
- Solid grounding in retail marketing and POS activity as well as solid agency experience
- At least 2 years’ experience of working with retailers/brands, gained within a POS/POP agency, integrated marketing agency or within a brand selling into retail
- Able to effectively manage client relationships while delivering projects to the highest standard
- Excellent process and project management skills
- Sound knowledge of the end to end production process
- Good understanding of social media and its impact on brand excellent
- Able to work to deadlines and budgets
- Experience of crisis management
- Strong presentation skills