Digital Performance Marketing Manager
Reports into Head of Digital
An exciting opportunity to join one of the world's largest restaurant groups, recognised as a key market leader in terms of innovation and the talent they recruit and grow.
You'll be responsible for:
- Driving broad, app and loyalty acquisition to hit our commercial objectives
- Managing all digital performance channels, including paid Social (incl. FB, GCN, mobile, others) PPC, Affiliates networks.
- Driving down efficient core cost metrics by implementing sophisticated optimisation strategies.
- Innovate our emerging tech automation stack with new platforms for test
- Overseeing the full digital campaign planning and analysis process with our wider team and agencies
- Helping scope the ROI principles for digital media and make them organic within your reporting process
- Ensuring campaign data tracking is setup correctly and new data additions are implemented by working with the product team and CRM Manager.
- Assimilate and distribute information from analytics to ensure that the agencies are well informed of the background consumer behaviour
- Accountable to the Head of Digital and work in collaboration with the CRM manager.
You will have:
- Agency or client side experience
- Digital management experience within B2C campaign planning analysis
- Agency management experience
- Big budget responsibility