An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Brand Director from the HOTEL, HOSPITALITY or RETAIL sector to join the team of a fast growing business providing flexible workspaces and property management services.
Working autonomously and reporting to the CEO and the Marketing and Communications Director, your responsibilities will include:
* Developing a high performing marketing campaign and communication plan to attract new and retain existing clients
* Creating and executing generic and centre specific strategies for managing customer relationships
* Keeping up to date with industry trends, carrying out research into customer needs, and creating methods for measuring and acting upon feedback
* Working with the Client Development team to launch online and offline marketing plans for each new centre opening
* Delivering a strong social media presence
* Managing external agencies and internal stakeholder relationships
* Building strong marketing plans for white label products and other partners
* Nurturing strong relationships and effective multi-channel campaigns
* Taking full responsibility for all content and collateral, putting together marketing guidelines and identifying ways to use technology
* Managing budgets
With a mix of B2B and B2C marketing experience, the successful candidate will ideally have an understanding of Salesforce.