Global Digital Planning and Strategy Manager
Our client is a well-known and well established business with a global portfolio of leading premium, consumer brands. A collaborative and people-centric culture, a passionate,highly talented team, fully aligned on delivering the business vision.
Acting as an in-house digital consultant in the Global brand team, you will be responsible for developing the digital strategy for this portfolio of well-known consumer brands.
- Partnering with the e-Commerce team to support each other in the development of key brand needs in the digital space
- Developing global tool kits and helping local markets to make these campaigns relevant and implement locally
- Supporting brand teams in the identification of suitable agencies
- Leading and managing agency partners and brand team to effectively communicate global strategy, taking account of different local markets
- Engage and advise the top markets on their activation plans to ensure effective and efficient campaigns deployment
- Lead the collation of global post campaign analysis reporting relating to any media or digital activities. Analyse findings and extract learnings/insights/best practice.
- Grow capability across the team, developing and delivering digitally related training
- Supporting Communications Planning & Strategy on Thought Leadership projects relating to digital