Interim Category Manager
I have partnered with a leading FMCG food business who are going through a significant period of growth. As such, they are looking for an experienced Interim Category Manager to come on board and support the team whilst going through this exciting transition period.
You will be working across a variety of grocery retailers so you must have a broad knowledge of the market – they are looking for a category professional who is able to tell a compelling category story whilst being all over the detail and commercials.
London based – some flexibility & part time option.
- Immediately available professional interim
- Minimum of 4 years experience in FMCG (Category Management)
- FMCG experience, preferably food industry, working with retailer and manufacturer brands
- Experience and high competency in the use of Nielsen/Kantar/IRI data warehouses and skilled use of associated category sources
- Communication and Excellent listening skills
- Strong inter-personal and empathy skills
- Track record in dealing with external customers
- Ability to recognise internal customers and their needs
- Project Management
- Focused operator, strong in completion skills
- Strength in planning and clearly organised
- Clear ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Presentation Skills
- Experience of presenting to varied audiences and leading retailers
Apply for Interim Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly