Director of Marketing and Insight
7 days left
- Full Time
Founded in 1901, The Club is the oldest and largest in the world for all forms of camping. We are a leading UK membership organisation, providing a wealth of products and services covering all aspects of camping and caravanning in the United Kingdom and abroad.
Our turnover is over £60m, we operate a network of 120 UK campsites, have 250 employees based in our modern Coventry Head Office and a Marketing and Communications Department of over 50 employees across Brand, Digital, PR and Publications.
We are seeking a Director of Marketing and Insight to accelerate membership growth, increase member engagement, occupancy and revenue. The post is part of a newly structured Senior Leadership Team whose aim is delivering exceptional campsites, services and experiences to our members while staying true to our core purpose and values.
Areas of responsibility
- An active and enthusiastic member of the Senior Leadership Team, contributing to strategic discussion and decision making, and the effective execution of the Club’s strategy
- To take collective ownership and responsibility for the Club’s performance as part of the Senior Leadership team
- Developing integrated marketing strategy for existing and new products and services
- Driving commercial growth
- Revenue management and pricing strategy
- Internal and External communications
If you have the following qualities we would welcome a conversation:
- Senior level marketing experience in the Tourism and Leisure industry or B2C
- Authentic, inspiring leadership of a multi-discipline marketing department
- Strong commercial background, incorporating value delivery, negotiation and stakeholder relations
- A customer centric approach
- Technical understanding across CRM, digital and data
- Previous utilisation of a significant marketing budget
- A demonstrable record of commercial growth through marketing strategy
We are a Not-for-profit organisation with strong commercial as well as customer focus, we benefit from continuous development and investment in resource. The Club is owned and run by our members. Our Senior Leadership Team report into a Voluntary Executive Committee, therefore the post requires the ability to gain trust and credibility with different audiences as well as significant marketing expertise.
The Director of Marketing and Insight presents a unique opportunity to lead strategically and operationally, accelerating our growth and to expand on commercial opportunities in a celebrated organisation.
Closing date for applications is 30th September 2019.
1st interviews will be held in October 2019
To apply, please send your cv, covering letter and salary expectation for the attention of Barny Baker (Recruitment Advisor) at The Camping and Caravanning Club, or call directly for an initial conversation in confidence.
Apply for Director of Marketing and Insight
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly