Senior Campaign Manager
The Department for Transport is a high-profile department at the heart of Government. We pride ourselves on first-class, creative communications that tell compelling stories about transport through the people that use it.
We are looking for two talented and confident marketing/communications professionals to join one of Government’s flagship campaigns – THINK! road safety.
The campaign aims to save lives on our roads by addressing a range of road safety issues, from drink driving and speeding to the use of mobile phones whilst driving. Our ground-breaking Mates Matter strategy focuses on young male drivers aged 17-24, who are five times more likely to be killed or seriously injured on the road compared with drivers over 25. The strategy looks to shift group norms among young males through highly targeted communications and channels, from Instagram stories and influencer activity to working with media partners and brands like LADBible and Heineken.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day planning and delivery of the campaign.
Do you have:
• Experience of strategic planning and using insight to develop highly targeted campaign plans?
• Experience in driving evidence-based multi-channel marketing campaigns.
• A thorough understanding of digital channels and social media platforms?
• Experience in managing stakeholders and polished organisational skills to manage self and others achievement of deadlines?
If so then we want to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for two positions. Candidates will be asked to discuss preference for role at interview. In these roles, you will need to hit the ground running working and leading in a fast-paced and supportive creative team.
You will have a track record of planning and developing integrated marketing campaigns. The main responsibilities of the role include:
• Leading on delivery of effective campaign and partnership strategies.
• Campaign planning and delivery.
• PR activities.
• Working collaboratively with external agencies and partners.
• Providing marketing expertise and advice to wider DFT communications and policy colleagues.