Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
£30k - £40k per annum
My client is an innovative tech start-up in the wellness space, specialising in creating well-being programmes in the workplace.
They are currently recruiting for a talented “growth hacker” to drive their inbound lead generation programme, largely through content marketing and targeted campaigns to connect them with a B2B2C client audience.
The successful candidate will have a “growth hacking” mentality alongside a strong entrepreneurial flair and appetite to work in a start-up.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will plan, implement and manage customer acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Developing original and innovative content to improve SEO and increase brand awareness.
- Experimenting with and implementing new growth marketing hacks to boost customer acquisition and retention.
- Proactive social media management, including creating compelling campaigns and work with designers to create assets.
- Managing a content calendar and post-scheduling, analyse post/campaign performance to drive improvements where needed.
- Creating and managing highly targeted digital campaigns through Google Ad-words and social media advertising.
- Creating multiple ongoing lead generation and nurture campaigns for to target multiple customer segments.
- Building automated campaigns using HubSpot and analysing the performance of campaigns across key metrics.
- Overseeing website updates and the creation of landing pages to support lead generation activities.
- CRM management managing all prospect and client data, ensuring lists for all communications are correct and updated appropriately.
- Events Marketing: Assist with the organisation and delivery of key events including all related marketing and communications.
- Lifecycle Marketing: Own all marketing and communications to move customers to advocates. This involves email marketing campaigns to improve engagement, retention and attrition.
- Account-Based Marketing / Customer Success: Work with new customers to create and deliver targeted activation and retention campaigns, both online and offline.
- Experience of B2B lead generation using various digital channels (email, social media – LinkedIn and Twitter, in particular, PPC, SEO)
- Strong, proven analytical skills and the ability to improve digital campaigns through data and insights through a range of digital analysis and reporting tools.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Comfortable managing a busy workload and meeting tight deadlines.
- You are energised by the opportunity to learn and grow with the company
Please click the Apply button to apply for this role.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly