Brand Manager – OTC Brands
3 days left
- Full Time
Brand Manager - OTC Brands
Exciting entrepreneurial opportunity
£38K-£45K plus Benefits Package
North of London/Herts
This is a super opportunity for a smart, commercially savvy brand marketer to make their mark on a US owned $1 billion OTC business with a large portfolio of consumer brands. With a number of brands already well-established in the UK and Europe, our client has major growth ambitions and is looking for someone else to join a small, dynamic team based only 30 mins by train from Central London. Working alongside the European Marketing Manager and General Manager, your remit will span al elements of the marketing mix, working in what is an entrepreneurial, start-up culture offering lots of hands-on responsibility and the chance to really own projects without multiple layers of management above you! This is a business where decisions are made quickly and new ideas listened to!
- Managing consumer and shopper marketing campaigns, delivering insight-based activation plans that span the entire shopper journey.
- Developing marketing materials including channel specific POS toolkits for all brands.
- Tracking and reporting results of campaigns.
- Providing support for marketing and trade events.
- Day to day management of social media and digital initiatives, working closely with the agency.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in developing and analysing the brand and business strategy, highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
- Analysing key market indicators and trends, brand performance and competitor activity.
- Championing your brands internally, ensuring all functions understand and buy-into brand and commercial objectives.
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders, particularly the account management team.
- Managing brand budgets and maximising return on investment.
Our Ideal candidate
Our client is happy to hire someone at either ABM or BM level who is looking for their next career challenge. You will almost certainly have worked on well-known FMCG or OTC brands with robust experience across all elements of the mix, including consumer, shopper and trade marketing campaigns, digital and social media activity and experience developing POS and other promotional materials. You will be business savvy with a good grasp of consumer insight and an understanding of P&Ls, able to make a business case and sell your ideas internally! You will be passionate about brands and marketing, able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders, and manage your projects on time and to budget. Over and above this, you will be personable, proactive and fun; someone who enjoys getting stuck in and making things happen.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, digital, communications, category, shopper and insight specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, please e-mail Adam Tarsh now. firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Brand Manager – OTC Brands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly