Online Content Executive and Website Merchandiser
2 days left
- Full Time
We're looking for an Online Content Executive and Website Merchandiser for an award winning digital and ecommerce web design agency based in Central London.
The agency work end to end on ecommerce website concept, design, production, and ongoing performance marketing, which is where this role sits.
The Online Merchandiser / Trader is a crucial part of the performance marketing team output, managing product, promotions and site content through from conception to end of life, ensuring high quality standards and deadlines are met for product presentation and site content across multiple international websites. The position also helps identify trends and strategies to grow sales, working as the liaison between clients and all agency teams to build a collaborative working relationships.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of digital trading experience.
- SAP Hybris experience (updating content, campaigns, promotions, creating pages, ideally proficient in three core areas of SAP Hybris – [WCMS, Smartedit and Backoffice], strong understanding of the structure within a Hybris platform e.g. page templates, translation keys, content slots)
- Previous merchandising/content experience in ecommerce
- Be data-driven, comfortable with leading tools such as Google Analytics.
- Have strong attention to detail and able to manage workload effectively. Experience with workflow tools such as JIRA experience a bonus.
- Get involved and step into the detail when necessary to meet client demand and support colleagues.
Location: Old Street / Shoreditch
Salary £30-38k approx
For more information get in touch with Mishel at Truffle Talent today!
Apply for Online Content Executive and Website Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly