Shopper Marketing Manager
Day rate: £250 - £350 per day
My client is a highly collaborative FMCG business who own a variety of household food brands
The interim shopper marketing manager will operate 3 days a week, working closely with the commercial and marketing teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop best in class integrated shopper marketing plans across key grocery customers
- Actively contribute to various cross-functional shopper and category projects
- Manage agency partners ensuring they are delivering on requirements outlined in briefs
- Candidates will come from an FMCG background with solid experience within Shopper, Brand, Category or Trade Marketing
- Experience within the grocer channel is essential
- Candidates must be self-motivated and with good experience of dealing with various internal and external stakeholders.