Digital Marketing Manager (maternity cover)
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team on a one-year contract, providing cover for our current Digital Marketing Manager (Dani) while she is on maternity leave. We would be looking for this person to join is at the beginning of October 2019, allowing for a period of handover time before Dani leaves in November.
Who are we looking for?
A driven Digital Marketing Manager to lead on the delivery of RMP Enterprise’s online marketing strategy across all of our brands. You will be motivated by having a high level of responsibility, delivering outstanding results and working collaboratively.
What will your role include?
This unique role involves working across all brands in the RMP Enterprise portfolio. You’ll work in a close-knit Marketing team of nine, who support the wider business with its mission to inspire young people to take the first steps in their career. Alongside the Marketing Director and Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating and managing the online marketing strategy across our B2C and B2B audiences. You will be accountable for driving traffic to key websites, capturing data, creating social media campaigns and supporting on B2B marketing.
What will you be responsible for?
- Driving traffic to RateMyPlacement and RateMyApprenticeship through an SEO content strategy, including keyword research, outreach/link-building and optimisation
- Managing paid advertising campaigns (search, display and video) on Google Ads to capture students’ data for RateMyPlacement and RateMyApprenticeship, including optimising landing pages
- Managing paid advertising campaigns on Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Ads
- Advising on social media strategy
- Managing the content team to drive traffic to products through keyword research, outreach strategies and written content
- Regular reporting on product performance using Google Analytics and online SEO tools, discussing product performance in monthly meetings and assessing against KPIs
- Supporting on marketing for the annual National Undergraduate Employability Awards and RateMyApprenticeship Awards
- Helping to drive B2B traffic and leads through Marketing Automation software
Skills and Experience:
We need you to have:
- At least three years experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or Executive (or similar)
- Experience of managing a small team
- Passion for helping all young people take the first steps in their career
- Experience in managing budgets
- Ability to make decisions and influence others
- Ability to handle challenges
- Organised, logical and thorough with a high attention to detail
- Confident and approachable personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication
It would be great if you are also:
Experienced in the recruitment industry
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level of experience
£38-40k per annum depending on experience
Please click the button below to apply. Successful candidates will be invited to a telephone interview in the first instance, followed by a face-to-face interview. We will be recruiting on a rolling basis, and when we find the right person we aim to make the process as swift as possible. The successful candidate must be able to start by 14th October 2019.