- Full Time
Toys and crafts
To £32,000 plus benefits
Lovely brand and product management role in a small, friendly and supportive team within a major UK toy company.
What’s the role?
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Brand or Product Manager to step up and take on more responsibility, supported by a Senior Brand Manager. You will look after part of the portfolio independently, managing all aspects of your area including;
• Ensuring that all elements of the brand strategy work together to maximise business results
• Assist in the development or the brand line plan working with Senior Brand Manager
• Manage all aspects of your product ranges, working with partners to bring product to market, on time and in budget
• Be seen as the ‘authority’ for your brand/s in the UK to all relevant parties, including senior management
• Identify new opportunities through market and category gap analysis, becoming a true category expert
• Determine best use of resources (internal/external) to accomplish above tasks
• Experience in an FMCG or consumer goods business at Assistant or Junior Brand Manager level
• Action and results orientated
• Customer/consumer awareness
• Planning and organising
• Professional Maturity
• Strong Powerpoint/Word/Excel skills
One of the UK’s most established toy companies with a portfolio of much loved play and craft brands.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team. If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly