Digital Marketing Manager
- Full Time
Digital Marketing Manager
To £45,000 plus benefits
If you’re a strategically minded digital marketer with a focus on paid acquisition, juxtaposed with a love of creative crafts and fashion, we have a fabulous job, just for you!
Reporting to the Ecommerce Director, this is a role which will influence all areas of the business, work directly with a senior management team with strong digital backgrounds. This is a perfect role for an ambitious candidate wanting to be instrumental in the success of a high-growth scale up. With the objective of scaling all paid acquisition channels for high-growth craft brands, DMC and Wool and the Gang, your core responsibilities will include:
What’s the role?
- Spearheading the paid search and paid social strategy with a focus on customer acquisition
- Managing day to day relations with paid digital agencies to ensure the successful delivery of paid campaigns
- Achieving CPO, CAC and CLTV targets across each market
- Overseeing the optimisation of all paid digital marketing campaigns
- Planning and budgetary control of all paid digital marketing initiatives
- Continuously optimising paid landing pages through AB testing and CRO
- Ensuring that all weekly, monthly & ad hoc reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner
- Overseeing affiliate marketing and referral campaigns
- 3+ years of experience overseeing SEM activities
- A proven record of growing revenue through bid management and paid search and paid social optimisation
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience within a B2C environment is essential, ideally, within retail, fashion, and craft industry
- Excellent communication skills and a second European language (desirable)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, plus advanced spreadsheet skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
Premium craft company with a range of globally recognised brands.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team. If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly