LOVE WIMBLEDON BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
We are looking for a talented new member to join our team; a naturally enthusiastic team player with fresh ideas and a strong creative eye, capable of contributing to the delivery of effective marketing campaigns.
You will work alongside the BID team in the creation of all communications for Love Wimbledon Business Improvement District. A multi-disciplinary position, you will be involved in delivering fully integrated campaigns including collateral creation, PR, reporting and analysis.
You will have responsibility for developing all digital communications, producing engaging and high
quality content to drive awareness.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively plan, write and deliver communications across social media platforms
- Delivery of the social media strategy including evaluating and monitoring performance
- Keep Love Wimbledon website up to date
- Plan, write and deliver Love Wimbledon e-newsletters and printed business newsletter
- Assist with the delivery of marketing projects and events in the annual marketing plan successfully to deadline
- Provide up to date data on regular basis to inform strategies and campaign successes
- Record and report marketing and online activity and communications to enable campaigns to be monitored and evaluated
- Administer the photo/image library
- Work across teams to ensure information is promoted and communicated via appropriate channels
- Contribute across Love Wimbledon projects and services as required
- Respond in a timely manner to external, internal and stakeholder enquiries
- Actively seek out and present best practice and ideas to contribute to the company’s overall aim
- Ensure all collateral, design assets and digital marketing activities are aligned with brand guidelines
This should not be considered an exhaustive list of responsibilities
- Experience in social media marketing
- Good communicator, both written and verbal, including ability to write creative, clear, succinct, engaging and accurate copy and use the appropriate tone of voice for specific audiences
- Self-motivated and an excellent team player with a hands on attitude and enthusiastic approach
- Confidently able to work independently and drive own workload
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage multiple projects and prioritise work
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite and website software
- Problem solving approach, positive, flexible and takes pride in strong delivery
- Online content management and website experience
- Indesign experience
- Knowledge and understanding of BIDs and the challenges and opportunities for town and city centres
- Knowledge of Wimbledon town centre and/or Love Wimbledon BID
Some weekend and evening working is required.
Submit your application by 1st September by sending your CV and a covering letter (up to 2 A4 sides) on why you think you are suitable for this position via the Apply button.
Interviews will be held on 11th September