Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: West Drayton, Middlesex
Salary: £35,000-£42,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing professional to lead and manage our digital B2C marketing strategy. In this role you will be an integral member of our marketing team, who have responsibility for all B2C and B2B marketing activities across the UK & Ireland, including advertising, campaigns, PR, events, product management, pricing and market intelligence.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the digital B2C marketing strategy for all our tyre brands. This will include utilising brand assets to create valuable and engaging content and managing a content plan across all our online & social media platforms to maximise our brand image and convert our target audiences in line with the marketing objectives.
What we’re looking for
You will be a graduate (or equivalent) with several years experience in digital marketing / social media communications. You need to work well in a team as well as independently to ensure timely project delivery. This role will suit someone who has a track record of meeting deadlines across multiple activities and has a commitment to quality.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Expert knowledge of the digital marketing & social media landscape
- Proven success in devising and implementing online content that engages, informs and motivates
- Experience with SEO, SEA and web traffic metrics
You should have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure, whilst keeping an eye for detail
- Excellent project / agency management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who proactively seeks solutions to potential problems whilst being able to generate ideas and think creatively
Who we are
Continental Tyres are a division of Continental AG, a global automotive supplier employing over 240,000 people in 60 countries. We are one of the leading, premium tyre manufacturers - with Consumer Superbrand status in the UK - and offer a broad tyre portfolio for cars, commercial vehicles and two-wheelers.
We offer a competitive salary, international development opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Enhanced maternity / paternity pay
- Employee discount scheme
- Access to retailer discount & cash back schemes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Support for professional qualifications
- Team Building events, social club, etc.
How to apply
If you have the skills and would like to be part of our team, please send your CV and a cover letter via the Apply button.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 6th September and interviews will be held on 18th September.