UK Marketing Manager
We are a global, award-winning brand who create delicious snacks and meals for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers. We are currently the number 2 brand in the UK Baby and Toddler Snacking market, with our products sold in every major UK supermarket and worldwide in over 27 countries.
Amazing taste is at the heart of everything we create. We believe that tasty and nutritious food is key to developing and educating young palates and our snacks and meals offer a wide range of developmental benefits, aimed at helping little ones reach new milestones such as learning to self-feed and chew.
As a brand we help little ones from 6 months to preschool, develop a positive attitude towards food for life by introducing them to a wide range of tastes and textures, from a young age. Our meals and snacks are lifesavers for busy parents with our snacks enjoyed every second around the world!
Why you should work for us
We are a fun, friendly, caring, honest and fast-moving brand with innovation at our core. If you like a challenge and being part of a team that makes a change, then this is the right the place for you. With no two days being the same, the opportunities for growth and developing new skills are endless.
We have recently celebrated our 10th Birthday, with a party for the team and giveaways and competitions for our loyal customers – there’s never a dull moment here and every milestone and achievement is always celebrated.
We pride ourselves on our strong family ethos – we are all very supportive of one another, made easier by us all sharing the same values and vision for our growth. We have a growing team, based in Buckinghamshire.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-moving company undergoing rapid growth within the industry. So, if you feel that you can fulfil this role and would like to be a part of our amazing team, please do get in touch.
The UK Marketing Manager, to plan and manage our UK marketing activities. You will report directly to the Marketing Director and will also have close collaborative relationships with our sales team, retailers and our digital and international team. This role is about developing and executing strategic and tactical marketing plans that drive brand awareness, and acquisition, whilst always keeping the credibility of the brand top of mind.
- Develop, manage and implement the UK consumer marketing plans for the brand to deliver against the marketing strategy and in line with company objectives.
- Develop and agree measurable KPI’s for all marketing activity.
- Be a brand guardian ensuring our brand identity and tone of voice is consistent and on brand at all times.
- Briefing and managing consumer insight. Taking the lead on conducting bespoke consumer research as required to lead and validate marketing decisions and NPD projects.
- Working closely with our Digital Marketing Manager, sales team, plan and implement all UK Trade Marketing activity.
- Managing and monitoring sampling and voucher campaigns.
- Identify & manage opportunities to give additional energy to our brand including PR, awards and partnerships.
- Manage specialist marketing services agencies and other outsourced marketing supplier resource.
- Maintain effective internal communications to engage the company around marketing activities.
The Successful Applicant:
- Has a broad Marketing background.
- Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years proven track record in marketing management.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility.
- Ability to influence and negotiate across all levels internally and externally.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to react positively to rapidly evolving brand requirements.
- Personal drive, tenacity and energy.
- Results oriented with strong analytic skills and business sense.
- Has the ability to perform as part of a small entrepreneurial team
- Strong presentation skills (Power Point wizard) and used to presenting to audiences.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- food industry experience is valuable
Nova Search and Selection are acting as an employment agency for this role.
Apply for UK Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly