Planning Director for retail account at smart, innovative agency
This award-winning top London agency is a great place to be if you really want to make an impact, delivering real value for this fab retail brand. They work closely with challenger brands to drive growth and brand awareness, developing retail propositions that deliver brand value and conversion. Their focus on analysis and their ability to understand the retail environment gives them a real commercial edge. This fabulous role will involve develop the strategic direction, commercial and data insights, and support the brand for this pan-European retail destination. Based in central London in fab, creatively inspiring offices this agency is multi-lingual, multi-national, has a positive spirit and a can-do attitude!
You will develop the strategic direction, commercial and data insights of this large retail client and work closely with a strategy director from a brand point of view.
You will be part of the retail planning team ad have a deep understanding of retail tension and experience of working across retail clients
You will be able use a variety of data sources to identify trends as well as commercial and creative opportunities for the client. You will be able to communicate and present data, insights and key findings clearly and without jargon. Taking people on a journey and presenting work as part of the strategy team is something you are comfortable with.
A knowledge and understanding of media and channel planning is critical and you will have worked closely or within a media agency.
This is a client-facing role involving regular European travel so you’ll be a confident communicator presenting strategy and facilitating discussions with senior stakeholders, clients and agency partners.
- Ideally 5-8 years’ experience in strategic or data-focused roles within agency or a retailer.
- Understanding of the European retail market.
- Experience of retail data analysis and key KPI’s
- Experience of data planning, campaign management and evaluation
- Experience with statistical modeling
- Experience of utilising desk research and mining qual and quant research.
- Experience of media planning.
- Good understanding of relationships between retail, digital marketing, content marketing and social media
- Excellent communication & presentation skills internally and client-facing.
Apply for Planning Director for retail account at smart, innovative agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly