4 days left
- Full Time
£35,000 – 40,000 p.a.
Based in Twickenham
Premiership Rugby is looking for a new Marketing Manager to drive the delivery of marketing activity across Premiership Rugby’s core business. Prime focus is on planning and creative executions for key events, delivery of messaging and rights through owned, shared and paid media channels and general marketing and brand management.
Manage the planning, creative development and execution of all marketing communication activity to drive ticket sales for key events. The Marketing Manager will work on the following events, liaising with the Head of Marketing on the overall objectives but with accountability for each project.
Key responsibilites will include:
- Ability to build strong working relationships with our agencies - research, data and ticketing - to identify our target market, communicate effectively with them and ensure that the right product offerings are available.
- Event marketing including for Premiership Rugby 7s, Premiership Rugby Cup and Gallagher Premiership Rugby Final
- E-mail marketing and Content management
- Management of key media Partnerships that underpin the marketing function
- Brand Management and Creative Development
- Liaising with key stakeholders and providing support on key projects to drive revenue for the business.
You should have:
- Solid 5+ years marketing experience
- Education to degree level or equivalent / or hold a recognised marketing qualification
- Outstanding written and spoken English with a keen eye for detail to proof read content
- Knowledge of the sport of Rugby Union is advantageous
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK-based experience will be considered.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly