Digital Media AD
This dynamic agency is looking for a Digital Media AD to join their team. This is an exciting data-driven performance marketing agency. You’ll need a consultative digital account handling approach, planning and buying understanding and the ability to work closely with your clients and add real value to their business.
About the role and company
An international agency specialising in online media within B2B and technology - working with exciting businesses and ideas, and having recently won pitches for some of the world’s largest tech companies. They have an independent feel whilst having the backing from a global network. The agency offers outstanding training and opportunities for development
- The Account Director will lead the strategy across key client accounts.
- You will lead a small team of account managers and account executives
- Oversee and manage campaigns, including the development of strategic recommendations
- Pre and post-campaign reporting
- Manage key relationships with clients and media owners
- Taking responsibility for the P&L
- You have significant experience within a client facing agency role within Online Media
- Strong experience across digital channels - search and social etc
- Experience in managing staff
- Track record of working closely with clients and developing collaborative relationships with these
- Strong P& L experience and solid commercial acumen
The role offers and attractive salary of between £50K and £55K plus private medical, pension and lots of other nice benefits.
This great Digital Account Director role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.