Events Manager with great personality for SPIF business events at this great agency
Our client is looking for a talented and experienced Events Manager to manage and run business events for a major client.
You will organise, plan and run these 16 – 20 business partner event days per quarter for this major account and lead each day with a warm, friendly presentation to introduce the programme.
These events will be on partner sites and you will be involved in creating awareness and excitement along with strong engagement with the client products via strategies such as games, incentives and prizes.
- Create strong working relationships with channel partners (Business partners) and look for opportunities to develop new relationships
- Ensure all events and projects are managed to budget, deadline and to brief
- Manage all invoicing and job bag requirements
- Have a full UK Drivers Licence and be happy to set up in new locations over the course of the 16 – 20 days of events, some overnight stays and occasional flights.
- Keep an accurate record of sales figures during the event, motivate participants with friendly support to achieve goals.
- Manage a Events Exec and help them to grow into an Events Manager.
For this role:
- You have strong interpersonal skills, are a born organiser and enjoy up-beat interaction.
- You have excellent event management knowledge, ideally SPIF days in office environments.
- You’re self-motivated, confident and passionate about your work and great at multi-tasking!
- You can drive, happy to work hard and enjoy some flexible working as a result.
- Presenting, motivating, supporting others and keeping happy momentum going throughout an event day is what makes you tick.
Apply for Events Manager with great personality for SPIF business events at this great agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly