Digital Marketing Manager
Do you want to build cool things?
Great, so do we. At Tech Will Save Us we create make-it-yourself kits and apps that help kids all over the world to make, play, code, and invent using technology. And you can help!
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who can really help us drive the growth of the Tech Will Save Us Digital business. You will play a major role within our digital team, helping to actualise our ambitious targets through optimised performance marketing, a multi-layered content strategy and maximising our ever growing CRM database. You'll be working as part of our super talented, multi-disciplinary team and gain experience across the entire marketing funnel.
This is a newly created role designed to help us achieve our strategic objectives through 2020 and beyond - you will play a major role in the next chapter of Tech Will Save Us!
Amongst other things, you'll be responsible for:
- Managing and optimising all performance marketing across website and marketplace channels
- Managing and growing our affiliate & influencer network to deliver the required revenue and sessions
- Working with your peers to develop and activate a digital content calendar and promotions schedule
- Managing and activating our CRM strategy to deliver the required growth, revenue and LTV
- Working with the team to manage and activate our social media strategy to deliver the required growth, engagement rate and revenue
- Ensuring our SEO strategy is consistent across all sales channels and delivers the required sessions
- To ensure that our digital marketing is fully optimised for our customer
Bring your superpower to Tech Will Save Us and help our team of innovative engineers, designers, marketers, educators and content producers to help empower the next generation of makers.
There's no such thing as a template Tech Will Save Us team member! In all likelihood though, to be comfortable in this role and able to perform at a high level, you will have:
- Personally managed AdWords and Paid Social accounts (c. £100k+ ideally)
- Managed a CRM strategy for a growing database
- Previously managed and implemented a promotions strategy
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Marketing Suite
- Experience with Amazon & eBay Sponsored Products
- And if you happen to have a 2nd Language (ideally German or French) that would be great!
We can offer the opportunity to work within a talented and friendly team doing good work in the world — if you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building a great company, this role is for you. You will be part of a truly multi-disciplinary team of marketers, educators, content producers, production specialists, support reps, financiers, sales people, product designers, user experience experts, developers and engineers. On top of that:
- 25 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Equity as part of our EMI Scheme
- £500 per annum professional learning and development fund for all employees
- Flexible work hours as needed, to fit around childcare
- Vibrant office environment at our London HQ
- Weekly team lunches and fresh fruit, nuts, beer, tea and decent coffee
- A generous bike-to-work scheme plus in-house bike storage
- Epic holiday parties all about learning and being creative
We believe that the best work comes from a diverse team. If our mission excites you, and you can contribute to our culture of lifelong learning and growth we want to hear from you!