Head of Retail & Hospitality
Head of Retail and Hospitality
This is a new hire for our clients first Head of Retail and Hospitality to look after 3 key venues and Bars linked to the brand, as well as being responsible for growing retail sales though our merchandise (via stores and partners and also through online platform).
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that all sites are running to the highest of standards, representing the brand in the right way and providing the best experience for the customer.
The ideal candidates will come from a General Management role in Hospitality or ideally have a mix of Management with hospitality and have a retail marketing background.
- Lead and coach a team to determine the strategic direction for the merchandise range.
- Build team knowledge of the market, customers and competitors.
- Develop and deliver the cross-category plan for online and support the coordination of promotional and event plans to ensure effective delivery across web platforms.
- Embed strategic frameworks, improve commercial performance, including but not limited to sales, profit, and market share.
- Manage the Merchandise P&L - full P&L accountability and budget control for all Bars – exceeding targets for revenue, cost control and profit.
- Ensure the continued development of the online customer experience, optimising customer journeys, aiming to increase frequency, retention and new customer acquisition.
- Help set up further affiliated venues and expand the Bar portfolio.
- Manage and mentor direct reports.