6 days left
- Full Time
UK Brand Manager, Central London, £45-50k
About the company:
This luxury drinks company have a No.1 world selling spirit and a number of other world-famous brands in their collection. They are a friendly and high-performing bunch, with lots of industry knowledge between them and there is a real buzz and ambition within the business because of the potential to grow.
About the role:
Reporting into a Marketing Manager, you will work on an exclusive portfolio of new/seed luxury spirits brands and your job will be to nurture and accelerate them by developing highly innovative and creative marketing strategies and activation plans for the UK.
It’s an empowering role where you will be given support, but will be expected to take real ownership and tackle challenges with energy and flair. Our client is fast growing and ambitious – it’s an exciting time to join.
- You will create and deliver game-changing brand and channel plans for the portfolio with the UK marketing team including experiential, PR, digital and trade activation, ensuring a connected consumer journey with relevant messaging at every consumer and shopper touch point.
- Lots of on-trade activation, partnership marketing and sampling programmes, building brand fame through the professional channels and event organising, partnering with trendy food festivals.
- You will lead and implement the portfolio strategy balancing long-term equity vs. shorter term commercial objectives
- Manage a budget
- Analyse performance of the UK business using internal and external data, recommending change or optimisation where required
- You’ll be a drinks industry expert or a Brand Manager from an FMCG background with a good understanding of all channels and a passion for the sector.
- Whilst classically trained (but not boxy and over-processed in thinking) - you will be happy to work in an entrepreneurial environment where you can handle ambiguity, roll up your sleeves, and be able to make decisions without a full set of data.
- Experienced in launching and building brands, developing brand strategy and managing activation.
- Experienced at working cross functionally, leading and influencing
- You'll be a sparky, energetic marketer with a creative flair for developing brands, with fantastic communication and influencing skills, who is organised and can stay calm under pressure.
- Professional, confident, personable, passionate, sociable, self-motivated, autonomous, accountable, team player, results orientated.
- Trade marketing and/or distributor experience would be beneficial, but not a deal breaker
UK Brand Manager , London, £45-50k
If this sounds like the perfect job for you - click apply and send your CV to me today.