Marketing Manager - Social Media and Content
Are you looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always listening and always working with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
Working for the Head of Marketing and Communications, the role involves working cross-functionally, liaising closely with internal stakeholders as well as externally with our strategic agency partners to ensure consistency in content. You will be developing and managing content across multiple channels, that is interesting, engaging and delivers on objectives to drive engagement across all our platforms and integrates with our wider content and marketing strategies. You will also be curating and developing our social media channels and be the go-to-person for all thing’s social media across the company.
- Develop and implement the social media and content strategy and manage social media day-to-day activities.
- Manage content writer, advertising agency, production suppliers, achieving the relevant sign-off processes and procedures to achieve required marketing and commercial benefit using a data-driven approach.
- Ensure creative social media solutions are integrated into marketing campaigns, working closely with the wider marketing team to ensure there is a 360 approach to campaigns.
- Responsible for managing, assigning and editing digital content for our award-winning online magazine, emails, loyalty programme and social channels.
- Assist in the planning, development and delivery of innovative and effective integrated marketing across all channels including email, social, content/thought leadership.
- Line manage a team of regional marketers, email marketing manager and content manager to ensure channel consistency in line with strategy and brand guidelines.
- Proven experience of working in a Marketing or PR team/agency
- Demonstrable experience guiding the content creation process from ideation through to execution
- Experience using WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Proven experience of executing social media strategies at a global level and leveraging data driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction, best practices and process improvements
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
As part of our workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including Bonus, 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, discounts with many high street retailers, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
To apply for the position of Marketing Manager - Social Media & Content, please use the ‘apply now’ function.