6 days left
- Full Time
- Fantastic opportunity for a Campaign Manager
- Join a leading consultancy firm based in Central London
About Our Client
Ember are a business services group providing specialist management consultancy, training, analytic and executive search. They are joined by a shared ethos, of doing the right thing for our clients, and a shared focus on the customer experience and how to improve it - with the end goal of increasing value for their clients.
The successful Campaign Manager will be working closely with the Group Head of Marketing to manage a number of events targeted at senior level executives from Ember target accounts. You will work across a number of online and traditional marketing channels to ensure they are used effectively in delivering on our marketing objectives and support the company's strategic goals.
- Supporting & managing the delivery of the annual calendar of campaigns and events
- To create any associated collateral, digital advertising, PPT decks and the creation of invitations emails.
- To manage the capture of delegate data of attendees and non-attendees to ensure the data can be entered into the CRM system
- To monitor and measure the outcome of each event and produce reports as required relating to event activity
- Leverage the entire B2B marketing mix to increase brand awareness, promote our capabilities
- Work with the Chief Customer Officer and Head of Marketing to identify topics where we can sell our multiple propositions in an integrated way
- Maintain the events section of the website(s)
- Take ownership of the quality of the data in our CRM. This includes working with the Account Owners to populate the CRM with the right information you need to run targeted campaigns
- Manage the email marketing calendar and pull together automated work flow campaigns
- Provide monthly reports to Head of Marketing on all events
- Managing media partnerships including campaign messaging, visuals and media to reach and acquire new audiences
The Successful Applicant
The successful campaign manager working for this leading consultancy firm will have the following skill set:
- Exceptional project management skills
- Copy writing
- Expertise in managing a range of events - from corporate hospitality through to large scale conferences
- Budget management experience
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to influence and earn trust with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ideally from a Professional Services or B2B technology background
What's on Offer
The successful Campaign Manager will receive a competitive salary up to £33,000 based in Central London
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI14035931Z
Apply for Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly