AM/SAM for high profile creative agency £32-36k
This brilliant mid-sized digital agency boasts some really interesting big name, blue chip clients. With great creative and a fabulous client list, it is part of one of the most exciting agency groups in the country, providing brilliant opportunities for professional development. Their truly integrated digital approach has delivered some amazing results for their clients through their content and social activity.
This is an exciting fully integrated content and social media marketing agency which is part of a larger creative offering. They help brands to have a strong voice in the digital space in a way that delivers value for both brand and audience. They are a growing team, working with a real breadth of clients on a range of exciting digital engagement programmes.
- Key client contact with day to day responsibility for planning (with a strategist) and presenting content campaigns for high profile clients across all budget levels
- Managing and implementing campaigns (video or digital production) to ensure high quality relevant content is distributed to our targeted audience
- Sit with the client team, which brings Account Management, Data, Strategy and Creative together to form an incredibly strong client offering.
- Knowledge and practical experience of working with key social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn and YouTube etc.
- Strong skills in analysis and organisation, with experience of producing and communicating client reports - ability to interpret and communicate data and results
- Creative thinker with experience of generating new campaign ideas and messaging
- Familiarity with paid social media campaigns for clients