Senior ABM – Food Snacks Innovation
Senior ABM – Leading FMCG brand
Food Snacks Innovation
c.£32K-£40K + Benefits + Bonus
Flexible working around core hours with some working from home possible
Ready to take on a bigger role? Ambitious and driven with some solid FMCG experience? This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial business, working on one of UK’s top 20 grocery brands. Working alongside the SBM, you’ll play a key role developing new snacking propositions and bringing true innovation to the category. From concept development and consumer insight, to brands comms and activations, you will work right across the mix, championing your projects and liaising with teams across the business including R&D, finance and senior commercial/account managers. This is a role for a super smart marketer looking to get to BM level quickly and make a significant contribution to a brand enjoyed in millions of homes every day. The culture is lively, positive and open with a commitment to developing its teams and building skills.
Key Skills Checklist
- Solid brand marketing experience in an FMCG or packaged goods environment.
- A ‘can do’ attitude with excellent commercial understanding, ideally including a grasp of P&Ls and market data.
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills with a passion for brands, consumers and shoppers.
- Excellent communication skills, able to build strong internal relationships and work in cross-functional teams.
- Hands-on experience of developing integrated comms activity including digital/social media.
- Experience working on innovation and packaging development projects.
- An entrepreneurial, creative, self-starter mindset, able to work in a dynamic culture and always meet the challenging deadlines!
Our client is a significant player in the UK food industry marketing brands with huge household penetration and a reputation for product quality and taste delivery. It has huge growth ambitions to build its brands in the UK and beyond, with a commitment to developing exceptional teams and supporting best practice in all areas of its business.
If you have the commercial savvy, ability and track record to take on this role, please contact Adam Tarsh now. email@example.com