Location: Bromley South
Reporting Manager: Director of Web
My Client is a leading travel company and are in search of a 1st class Ecommerce Analyst to join their Digital and Ecommerce team. You will provide actionable analysis and insightful reporting to the leadership and wider business teams. As an Ecommerce Analyst you will be monitoring digital and Ecommerce insights, mapping customer journeys and identifying ways to improve the digital experience for our customers.
You enjoy working in a fast paced environment, are passionate of playing with data and producing impressive insights, have excellent attention to detail, impressive problem solving and have good commercial awareness. You will be monitoring web traffic through Google Analytics by ensuring all activities are tracked through Google Tag Manager, implementing attribution strategies and producing insights/analysis using Data Studio. You will own the management of our customer data; providing actionable insights on our customer’s behaviours and campaigns, and help building the customer segmentation and profiling to ensure all communications are optimised and personalised.
This is really an exciting opportunity to take on a strategic role with room for progression and to make a real impact in the business as your insights will ultimately lead to the growth of our business.
Still interested? How do you stack up against the following?
- Identify and plan the most effective ways to record and track digital performance and data across various channels
- Work with several key stakeholders to report business performance, particularly the Ecommerce function
- Analyse the customer journey on multiple touch-points and look to understand consumer behaviour in order to improve our conversion metrics.
- Review and build our current customer segmentation to ensure we communicate to customers more effectively and efficiently
- Setting up the dashboarding and reporting functions to understand performance across various channels
- Work with development team for implementation of consistent tracking strategy
- Plan and implement testing strategies that will identify and develop user engagement opportunities
- Overseeing UX testing and UAT alongside development team
- Minimum three years’ experience in the similar role in large Ecommerce business, ideally travel
- Proven track record of producing insights that enable the business making better data driven decisions
- Good knowledge of Ecommerce channels including, but not limited to website, mobile, social media and telephone
- Experience of implementing testing strategy including split, A/B and multivariate testing
- Stakeholder management across various levels and regions
- Experience of implementing and management of customer segmentation and analysing customer behaviour
- Good knowledge of PPC and performance marketing strategies
- Be hands on and go beyond to get the job done
The Skills Required
- Strong knowledge and experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Experience in SalesForce reporting and analysis
- Experience of using data visualisation tools, preferably PowerBI
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, data manipulation and planning skills
- Good oral and written communication skills paired with excellent stakeholder management
- Great team player
- Good planning and prioritisation with ability to work to tight deadlines
- A collaborative and confident team player who is results-driven and commercially aware
- A proactive approach to getting things done while demonstrating accountability & ownership
- Experience working with any of the following tools is a bonus: Sitecore, SQL Server, ContentSquare, Optimizely, Qubit and HotJar
The role is based in Bromley (15 minutes from London Victoria). An attractive package, along with great benefits such as travel discounts and a day off on your birthday, will be offered to the right candidate.
Fancy your chances?
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your resume/CV and tell us why you think you’d be perfect for this role.