AM/SAM for ATL Agency £30-38K
- Full Time
This fab and growing integrated marketing agency builds strong brands for their clients in the FMCG, entertainment, sports and music sectors. They offer a range of solutions including digital, advertising and social media. They are a friendly bunch of creatives and are driven by their team passion to deliver first class marketing with world-class creative content. They are looking for an experienced Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, to project manage ATL activity of creative excellence which support the launch and roll out of specific campaigns.
Based in the heart of Soho, this integrated marketing agency builds strong brands for their clients, enabling them to sell their product. They offer a range of solutions including digital, advertising, and social media, specialising in content and retail marketing. They work with some globally recognised brands as well as smaller operations across FMCG, Entertainment, Sports and Music sectors. They are a friendly bunch of creatives and are driven by our team passion to deliver first class marketing with world-class creative content.
An experienced Account Manager / Senior Account Manager is needed to join the ATL division of this integrated marketing agency. This role is responsible for the project management and delivery of creative excellence and supports the launch and roll out of specific campaign materials. Project management for this role is focussed around (though not limited to) delivering AV and digital/social, packaging, outdoor, press, online, asset management, co-ordination of retailer approvals and internal/external people management.
- At least 2 years account management experience gained within a marketing/advertising agency, with experience of working with film distributors and entertainment
- Must have digital and AV experience
- Solid grounding in ATL advertising, with specific experience of fulfilling and executing media plans; be able to read and deliver on a media plan
- Able to demonstrate a track record of effective day-to-day management of business and building internal & external relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fantastic attention to detail, able to work on your own initiative whilst meeting deadlines
Apply for AM/SAM for ATL Agency £30-38K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly