This is a fantastic opportunity to join our high-profile global client as they go through an exciting period of transformation and at a pivotal time in it’s history. Deploying a sizeable budget and continually developing a high performing team, the purpose of this role is to lead a marketing centre of excellence which proactively and reactively supports our client’s purpose and vision both in the UK but also internationally.
This strategic role requires the creation and delivery of an effective brand and strategic marketing strategy both on and off line and being responsible for effectively understanding and utilising customer and market insight.
The role also encompasses delivery of significant projects including implementation of CRM and Organisation milestone event.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive marketing, commercial and leadership experience gained in a marketing led organisation.
- Exceptional cross functional stakeholder engagement and the ability to navigate a complex external market place.
- The ability to create and deliver a through the line marketing strategy with a particular focus on digital marketing.
- Success in data driven marketing creating actionable insights from data and information.
- A naturally collaborative style, engaging, supportive and inclusive individual, able to win hearts and minds of the team in a complex and multi-channelled business.
You will be a high-profile marketer, operating in a stakeholder led environment where engagement is key.
To apply for this role or obtain further information please contact Paul Bendelow at bpesearch on 0203 178 4687 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference PB/28123/bpe