This leading global B2B marketing agency works with some of the world’s most innovative technology brands. They specialise in delivering exceptional strategic marketing and results-driven integrated programs that cross media and regional barriers. It is an agency that really looks after its people and offers excellent career opportunities and a great culture. You would join an exceptional team, delivering best-in-class marketing on a global scale!
You’ll become part of an established team, looking after one of the agencies longest standing accounts. You will be to responsible for the financial growth of your account including proactively identifying new business opportunities within them. Ensure delivery against clients’ budgets, whilst maintaining margin for the agency, managing forecasting process, negotiating fees and managing invoicing. Deliver creative and service excellence for your clients and ensure that the standard of service provided to clients continually meets and exceeds clients’ expectations. You will also lead and direct the strategic development of your account and actively participate in the strategic planning of campaigns and undertake commercial performance reviews for every campaign.
- Have B2B marketing experience, ideally within a fully integrated B2B Marketing agency
- Have experience or an interest in technology
- Be able to think strategically, taking a long-term view, weighing up pros and cons
- Be able to communicate these strategic thoughts succinctly
- Have good creative judgment
- Be able to manage budgets and forecast effectively – maintaining margin
- Be able to prioritise workloads for self and others ensuring that all projects are delivered on time
- Be able to develop strong partnerships with clients
- Have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Be able to build strong internal relationships with line management, team peers and leadership
- Be able to move quickly and adapt to changing circumstances
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Be able to enthuse and motivate others