Internationally famous food company with annual turnover of +2 billion euros, requires entrepreneurial and driven FMCG Marketing Manager to join team.
About Our Client
Our client is a family-owned business that produces both ambient and chilled foods. Their UK office is based in SW London. Hugely successful, with great distribution in FMCG retailers – they have ambitious plans for growth into other categories. Their culture is entrepreneurial and they believe in empowering the individual.
About the Role
The team are looking to recruit an experienced FMCG Marketing Manager to develop and execute their ambitious marketing agenda and to create a strategy for further growth. The role is full mix, with where you will be expected to take ownership of marketing campaigns and NPD.
It’s an exciting business to work in - fast-paced, with lots of autonomy and the ability to launch new products at speed. As one of the top subsidiary markets, the UK business also have autonomy on marketing communications.
Whilst reporting into the head of Marketing you will also have regular exposure to the UK Managing Director and will be line managing 2 direct reports.
- Support Head of Marketing in the development of a future vision for the brand in the UK
- Develop and execute the long term strategic brand plan, with a strong focus on the innovation pipeline.
- Own key innovation projects, working with both UK and global teams to source high quality products our consumers will love and ensuring excellent delivery and execution across the trade
- Develop compelling stories for growing the brand in existing and new categories
- Develop optimum consumer communication plans to deliver both marketing and business objectives, exploring new and different ways to connect with our target consumer
- Accompany and support the Commercial Manager at customer meetings, bringing to life the brand world for the trade
- Provide leadership and coaching to two Brand Managers
Our client is looking for an ambitious, passionate and motivated person, who will be excited to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial company. This role will suit your if you have worked in an FMCG food or drink business and possibly an SME or start-up business, as you need to be both strategic and hands-on.
- Self-aware, professionally mature with excellent communication and influencing skills
- A passionate brand advocate with a natural affinity for brands and how they connect with consumers
- Proven success in a branded FMCG food company
- You will be classically trained but comfortable with working in an entrepreneurial environment where you can handle ambiguity, roll up your sleeves, and be able to make decisions without a full set of data.
- Understanding of the UK multiple grocery channels and their associated trading issues
- Experienced in launching and building brands, developing brand strategy and managing activation.
- Able to demonstrate working with pace and quick decision making
- Analytical, inquisitive and creative in your approach to brand challenges. Can balance information and gut feel to make decisions
- Confident and dynamic with ability to inspire others. Persuasive, determined & makes things happen
- Track record of senior stakeholder management
- A lover of good food!
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **