European Insights Manager
Role: European Insights Manager
Package: £42k-£47k + bonus
Location: West London
Job Ref: TL884942
This lovely Insights Manager position sits in the European team so you’ll be immersed in data and insights for a number of core markets (including the UK), helping the business build a better and stronger understanding of their consumer and shopper. To be a success in this role, we need the following;
- 2-3 years in a Market Insights role
- Experience working with continuous market measurement data, e.g. Nielsen, IRI, Kantar, GfK
- Strong commercial awareness
- Agency side background
- FMCG background
Key Role Responsibilities
- Effectively manage relationships with external continuous Agency partners.
- Manage global external market reporting.
- Utilise global external market reporting to deliver insights that help the business grow.
- Develop the global external market reporting to provide best in class understanding of the dynamics underpinning the market and business performance.
- Champion the consumer/shopper within the wider European commercial teams.
- Run U&A studies in a core market each year.
Think you are what we’re looking for? Email your CV to Janine@tarshpartnership.co.uk
Apply for European Insights Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly