Managing Director (Marketing Services)
- Outstanding opportunity
- High growth business
About Our Client
Since 2002 PromoVeritas have shaped and implemented thousands of promotions for an enviable portfolio of brands and agencies, globally. PromoVeritas offers a unique blend of legal, marketing and operational expertise that ensures even the most creative ideas can run smoothly, fairly and with the least risk to budget or brand reputation. This entrepreneurial business with a team of 35+, is now entering an exciting phase in their development with a mandate for significant growth into web services, winner management and more on a truly global scale (80 countries in 2018). As a result the business is looking to appoint a Managing Director with commercial and operational skills to spearhead the growth and development of the UK operation.
Reporting to the CEO & Founder, the key responsibilities will include:
- Building on and developing a business strategy that delivers sustainable profitable growth via both existing and new clients and new markets
- Managing the business development, client servicing and day to day operations across the UK business, taking full responsibility for P&L.
- Providing strong leadership ensuring the organisation attracts, retains and develops talent across the business
- Taking a lead role on new marketing and business development initiatives as well as overseeing key relationships with new and existing clients
- Assessing and analysing new market opportunities and services that could further support the growth of the business.
The Successful Applicant
Prospective candidates will be of graduate calibre, and be a proven or aspiring MD with a demonstrable track record of success gained in the marketing services or agencies sector. You will have a strong background in sales and operations coupled with commercial know how and digital awareness. Experience of operating in a high growth, entrepreneurial, fast moving, privately owned business would be highly advantageous. You will be hands on in style, a natural inspirational leader with exceptional interpersonal skills that will ensure you will be able to have a significant impact on this original and unique growth business
What's on Offer
Attractive package with generous bonus scheme
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI14027596Z