Offline Marketing Campaign Manager up to £50K
Offline Marketing Campaign Manager
If you have been working in marketing and have solid offline campaign management skills then this is a great opportunity for you to join an exciting start up marketing agency.
This new marketing agency specialises in offering marketing solutions to retailers – helping them optimise their marketing campaigns across all channels based on data insight.
This is a brand new position within a small, expanding and ambitious company run by well-respected leaders within the direct marketing industry. This role will evolve and grow in-line with the business and so it offers plenty of room for development.
Offline Marketing Campaign Manager – The role
You will be responsible for the planning and analysis of marketing, mostly relating to offline marketing, but covering channels such as direct mail, email, catalogue, inserts, off the page, social media, display, paid and search, content, TV, outdoors, door drop and more.
- Organising, planning and managing multi-channel campaigns for a range of clients.
- Working with the agency team and clients to write campaign briefs and managing campaigns from start to finish
- Day to day scheduling, administration, reporting, and analysis of marketing activities.
- Ensuring data selections and targeting is maximised.
- Coordinating closely with client marketing teams and working closely with other agencies and suppliers.
Offline Marketing Campaign Manager – Skills and experience
- Solid direct marketing / data driven marketing knowledge and experience gained in a hands-on role
- Excellent project and campaign management skills
- Experience working with print, fulfilment and post campaign analysis and management of suppliers
- Understanding of the insights that data can provide
- The ability to prioritise multi-client campaigns to tight deadlines.
- Great interpersonal and communications skills – able to build good relationships within the agency and with the clients
- Solid commercial understanding
- Experience in marketing to retail clients would be ideal but is not essential.
This is a rare opportunity to join a start-up that is led by well-respected leaders in their field. They expect strong growth giving you the opportunity to develop with the agency.
The salary range for this role is around £35K to £50K based in lovely London offices with flexibility to work from home too.
Apply for Offline Marketing Campaign Manager up to £50K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly