ECommerce Marketing Manager - French Speaking
ECommerce Marketing Manager – French speaking
To £55,000 plus benefits
With a remit to improve online sales performance, this exciting role in a high growth craft company needs an enthusiastic French-speaking Ecommerce Manager to join the London team.
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, the role will influence all areas of the business and work directly with a senior management team with strong digital backgrounds.
What’s the role?
- Spearheading the online trading strategy on all EU and US domains
- Heading conversion optimisation efforts and web improvements
- Carrying out commercial analysis for product range performance and CLTV
- Developing and continually optimising the SEO strategy
- Managing digital projects (loyalty club, on-site search, pop-up banners)
- Reporting on all aspects of DMC.com online sales performance
- Spearheading our PPC strategy with a focus on customer acquisition: Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Remarketing
- You have an analytical and curious mind, and can make common-sense hypotheses from a variety of data sources
- You are enthusiastic about digital in general, and ecommerce in particular
- You are a fluent French speaker
- You are confident in presenting to senior management, selling in plans for new advances or initiatives to improve the company’s online presence and e-sales
- You are highly organised, able to prioritise and get things done in a small business environment
- You already know the fundamental measurements and research techniques for the main digital marketing channels
- You are familiar with best practice ecommerce UX, and the common user journeys from click through to sale
- You are familiar with the principles of user testing and conversion rate optimisation
- You are a medium to advanced user of Google Analytics and Excel
Premium craft company with a range of globally recognised brands.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team. If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.
Apply for ECommerce Marketing Manager - French Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly