Paid Media Analyst
Paid Media Analyst
To £40,000 plus benefits
Want to be part of a fast growing and exciting property technology and data insights business? This is a fantastic role for a Digital Marketing Analyst to support Paid Media initiatives across a portfolio of brands in the property market. You’ll be responsible for daily execution of paid search, Facebook & display campaigns, ensuring positive results and growth. Responsibilities include data & acquisition analysis, performing and monitoring A:B tests, and ensuring flawless execution of day-to-day tasks. This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a large scale digital media account.
What’s the role?
• Collaborate with paid media teams, partner teams and users to implement and oversee paid digital ad campaigns
• Drive paid digital strategy, creating roadmaps planning strategic initiatives and optimization efforts to hit goals and targets.
• Weekly and bi-weekly reporting on campaign performance
• Internal communication on analysis of campaigns
• Day-to-day account management including campaign optimisation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution
• Research on platform improvements and new offerings in the paid media space
• Ideation, creative strategy and execution of paid media campaigns on nationally recognised brands with large budgets
• Continue to develop your skills and learn from some of the best and brightest thought-leaders in the industry
• Take ownership of the strategy, execution and success of paid media campaigns – you won’t just talk about your dreams of brilliantly built campaigns, you will execute them
• Work together with our incredible teams, including the engineers building our proprietary technology, our web designers and developers working on our websites, and our customer experience teams building top-notch digital experiences.
• Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g., business, economics, statistics, math, finance) or equivalent experience.
• Extensive experience, with a proven track record of, success in meeting performance goals in paid social marketing.
• Prior experience with Google Adwords & Microsoft Excel
• Prior experience with Search Ads 360 a plus
• Data-driven marketers with superior analytical and quantitative skills who think creatively to decide testing methodologies and optimise campaigns to deliver results.
• Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to apply them externally, internally, and at all levels.
• Ability to immediately provide value and scale; a willingness to work hard and drive business initiatives forward
• Ability to execute on business strategies with flawless execution & high attention to detail
• A team player willing to work with multiple stakeholders to drive projects through to completion
• A good sense of humour!
Digital media business that owns and operates some of the UK's most widely recognised and trusted online brands.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team. If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.
Apply for Paid Media Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly