Industry Analyst / Research Analyst / Market Analyst
Job Title: Industry Analyst
Location: Marlborough SN8
Salary: £30,000 plus (dependant on experience and qualifications)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company provides market insight and analysis on the market and competitive environment in the field of telecommunications products and services and specifically unified communications and collaboration solutions. They are supporting many leading vendors, service providers and channels with insight services at a Global, regional and country level.
They are looking for new Industry Analysts to join their existing analyst team. The roles would suit applicants with a minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant experience in a market analysis or market intelligence environment within either the communications market or a technology segment where skills may be transferable.
A proven record of delivering both quantitative and qualitative market insight, to a high quality, is a prerequisite. The individual should also be able to demonstrate experience in presenting market insight to internal or external stakeholders and strong written and verbal communication skills.
You would be working alongside a team of experienced analysts and be expected to plan, implement and deliver research insights to the client base.
The scope of your role would include taking a pro-active approach in terms of development of the nominated research areas and the ability to develop both existing contacts and new contacts within the industry.
Your key responsibilities would be:
* Scope, plan and deliver research insights for both syndicated and bespoke consulting projects
* Researching market and vendor trends using published analysis, desk-based research, telephone and face to face interviews
* Pro-active input on development of existing research areas and new research areas
* Monitoring key market and vendor activities and announcements
* Preparing reports and presentation material in Excel and PowerPoint with supporting qualitative written analysis and content
* Presentation of research findings to clients and responding to client enquiries
* Developing the company and your own footprint and reputation within the industry
* Contribution to adjacent research areas, peer report review and bespoke consulting engagements
* Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new contacts
* Strong analytical and quantitative market analysis skills and evidence of previous experience in this area
* The ability to assimilate information, draw conclusions from research findings and explain research methodology and conclusions when presenting to internal and external clients
* Strong English language verbal and written communication skills are essential as is the ability to further develop public speaking skills
* Excellent project management skills, they work to tight deadlines the ability to work quickly to specified deadlines and effectively manage time are essential
* A strong interest in technology and desire to expand your knowledge of the communications and collaborations market
* Confident communicator, capable of engaging professionally with senior management across global organisations on the telephone, face to face and in writing
* A high level of numeracy and IT literacy with proficiency in Microsoft packages including Excel and PowerPoint essential
* Good team working ethos
You would be provided with the opportunity to work in a pleasant and engaging office environment and be provided with the opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge of a dynamic business segment through in-house and external training. This role provides the opportunity for both UK and international travel.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Salary: Guide salary for this role is from £30,000 per annum upwards, with the salary dependant on the specific relevant experience of the candidate and qualifications.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and further information will be sent to your email.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Industry Researcher, Technology Analyst, Research Associate, Marketing Analyst, Senior Analyst, Principal Analyst, Research Analyst, Insight Analyst, Statistical Analyst, Data Analyst, Statistician, Market Analysis, Marketing Data Analyst, Research Data Analyst, Research Officer, Researcher, Business Analyst, Strategy Research Analyst, Statistics Research Analyst, Quantitative Research Analyst, Qualitative Research Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, BI, will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Industry Analyst / Research Analyst / Market Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly