Sales & Marketing Administrator
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Administrator
Location: Offord Cluny, Cambridgeshire
Salary: circa £25,000 per year, dependent upon skills and experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
The Company have been in business since 2004 and specialise in the provision of audio visual equipment to education and corporate businesses. The equipment includes state of the art interactive touchscreens and projector and screen solutions for school halls and meeting rooms.
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales & Marketing Administrator to join their team based in Offord Cluny, Cambridgeshire. The position reports to the Sales and Marketing Manager who is responsible for the company sales and marketing strategy and the planning of marketing activities. To support their company, they need someone able and willing to take on a variety of sales and marketing tasks.
- Production of sales quotations
- Customer liaison
- Assist with the design of marketing campaigns
- Assist with the production of emailer newsletters
- Assist with the design of marketing literature
- Assist with the production of customer case studies
- Copy writing of marketing material
- Upkeep of website including writing news stories and blogs
- Research, booking and organisation of exhibitions and events
- Logging of all enquiries for reporting purposes
- Daily management of social media
- ProPoints loyalty card administration
- Sending of online customer satisfaction surveys
- Production of monthly marketing measurement dashboard
- Database manipulation, cleansing and upkeep
- Stock take and reordering of marketing collateral
- Other organisational and administration duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Customer service
- Marketing experience relevant to the responsibilities above
- Copy writing experience
- Strong and confident communication skills
- Very organised and methodical
- Ability to work under their own initiative and organise own work load as well as working as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
- Experience in using MailChimp
- Basic understanding of WordPress
- Experience and an understanding of SEO and PPC (desirable, not essential)
- Good IT skills – WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, PUBLISHER, OUTLOOK and use of databases
- 33 days holiday per year, including bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme
Their office is located in a rural location. You will need your own transport.
To apply for this role, please click APPLY to submit your CV. ENSURE you submit a Cover Letter detailing why you are suitable for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Associate, SEO Executive, Digital Marketing Officer, Marketing Analyst, B2B Marketing, PPC Executive, Communications Executive, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Copywriter, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2C Marketing, Public Relations Assistant and PR Executive may also be considered for this role.