- Full Time
This is a fabulous opportunity for an entrepreneurial and experienced Account Director to join this absolutely lovely team to work on a great automotive client. With real strengths in ATL and digital communications, you’ll lead on a real variety from model launches to brand campaigns. And most importantly you’ll get to work with a team of inspirational, fun and creative people!
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced Account Director to join the team on a key automotive client. You will be the account lead on model launches, brand campaigns, tactical activity, bringing your strategic expertise to this highly autonomous role. This lovely and dynamic agency is based in Soho, and is the lead creative and strategy partner for their automotive client, originating TV and integrated campaigns from the London office and adapting pan EU work as well.
Global, buzzing and full of bright and fun people, this ad agency is growing and a great place to be. They deliver brilliant creative and powerful communications for their clients which provide highly successful and effective results. They offer a fun and supportive environment and lots of opportunity for personal growth and progression. They are the lead strategic and creative agency for this automotive, so there is plenty of opportunity to apply your integrated and digital expertise.
- Input into the strategic direction and associated tactics of the client account based on a strong understanding of their marketing and business objectives
- Equally able to get hands on and lead your report(s) by example when it comes to delivery and managing timelines accordingly
- Work with the client and other account leads and senior team to identify incoming projects, take ownership of client development plans and scope project and plan resource
- Identify and nurture cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for revenue growth and optimize efficiencies
- Drive client service excellence and a culture of delighting clients
- Support general manager by actively inputting into the development of our corporate strategy
- Contribute to the development of a culture that enjoys the challenge of meeting stretching financial and performance targets
- To participate in new business, driving agency reputation and thought leadership activity
- Experience as an Account Director delivering ATL and digital campaigns, ideally for a global brand
- Strong strategic thinking and understanding of the multi-channel communication disciplines
- Strong organizational skills and ability to support the overall business lead across multiple campaigns at the same time
- Demonstrate ability to project manage multiple projects/clients efficiently, with appropriate prioritization
- Comprehensive understanding of full production process for all national ATL/Digital communications with an extreme attention to detail
- Fast to adopt innovation and new technologies and integrate these in to client work
- Have an entrepreneurial instinct with an eye on any operational efficiencies that free up any resource to afford time to achieve incremental growth on retained clients and drive new business
- Experience on an automotive account would be a bonus
- Ability to manage and grow excellent client agency relationships; confident presenting to senior clients and partner agencies
- International experience a bonus