Senior Brand Manager
SENIOR BRAND MANAGE, Central London
Full mix FMCG role - White/electronic goods or personal care product experience preferred
Our client, a global player in health and personal care products, is looking to recruit a commercially astute Senior Brand Manager with a background in Personal Care or personal grooming , or electronic goods.
This brand is well established in the market, but is a new acquisition for the company and a large part of this role initially, will be gaining a deep understanding of the category and then developing strong annual and 3 year brand plans, which will help the brand step change and grow via different channels.
You will set pricing strategy, regularly analyse brand and category performance and make recommendations where there are opportunities. You will have full P&L responsibility.
You will then work with creative and media agencies to develop powerful brand communications across channels and all disciplines - from creating inspiring briefs to producing engaging and cut through ATL and BTL communications.
You must to have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in creating brand strategies and executing annual brand plans
- Prior experience of creating A&P programmes (ATL, BTL and digital/social)
- Portfolio management experience
- Have strong analytical skills – financial and market data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Mature in your approach - looking to grow and learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive, creative and energetic in mindset
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily**