Partnership Executive & Administrator
- Full Time
Partnership Executive & Administrator £22K plus fab benefits
This International Company is a leader in its field and has a vibrant and dynamic culture, they offer great career progression and personal development, as well as fabulous benefits. You will be part of a team of experts who really love what they do.
You will be responsible for supporting a manager in the Travel department - this divisions provides lifestyle membership programmes and travel products.
- You will support the Partnership Manager in the Travel Experience department across the EMEA team with a variety of tasks.
- The role requires strong organisational and administrational ability and you are the type who is able to prioritise workloads, work on multiple stakeholders and help manage projects and accounts.
- Your focus will be around administrative support and relationship management of partners in the travel and financial services markets.
- You will have some administrative experience and good stakeholder management experience – you are able to communicate well with your team members and partner clients.
- You will be highly organised, calm under pressure and have high standards.
- If you are interested in loyalty programs in the travel industry, then this junior role offers good opportunity for learning.
If you are looking for a role in a great company with lots of opportunity for progression in a fast paced and varied role, then this is the role for you.
This great Partnership Executive & Administrator role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.