Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing Communications Manager
A globally recognised student placement organisation seeks a Marketing and Communications Manager to work across event organisation, sponsorship, email marketing, website development and social media to build on and improve brand perception.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing key events including a large scale awards ceremony, and various Insight Days
- Tracking and reporting on success and ROI
- Working with the Head of Communications to drive email communications, including tracking and reporting on engagement
- Developing partnerships with key influencers
- Writing copy and overseeing brand consistency
- Liaising with media and writing press releases
- Acting as first point of contact for involvement in external events
- Managing and developing the Marketing Executive
- Overseeing the development of company website
- Working closely with the Head of Communications to deliver branding opportunities
- Supporting internal and external communications strategy
The successful candidate will be a passionate marketer, ideally with some experience of organising events, who has a good understanding of digital marketing – ideally within the education or student recruitment sectors.